Friday 26 June 2009

Nightmares, restless sleep and still waiting...

so I haven't been sleeping well all week, but Thursday night was, by far, the worst....

I had this monster of a nightmare (which is so disturbing I can't even write it out...) and awoke sweat drenched and shaking at 5am. I tried to wake my DH, but alas, he was (comatose) sound asleep. After a trip to the loo and some time to pray, I tried to sleep again as I knew I had a very busy day ahead of me... I must've fallen asleep as I wondered about the day, because next thing I knew I was dreaming again.

And, for sure, I was still so shaken up about the nightmare that every time I met someone in my dream I told them about the nightmare...

But I made it through yesterday, but came home and vegged after work. I couldn't do a thing.

Today is 12dpo. Yesterday I stopped by my ObGyn's office to pay a bill and they told me it was still way too early to know anything... and I should come back mid next week - but that would be like 16dpo! I'm dying to test... but I can't imagine a - result.

Last night I dreampt that I got my period (sorry). I was devastated. I woke up depressed... I know that nothing is confirmed yet, but the waiting is killing me.

Oh, and I'm neurotic enough to be addicted to reading other women's web posts and preggo stories... where too many of them claim they had a + test after 8, 9 or 10dpo... Comparing is bad. Comparing is bad. Comparing is bad....

At least I have a bunch of work to do today to occupy my time. I have to judge a speech contest Monday at Lotte Hotel... so I'm going over the speeches today to prepare questions.

Back to work I go... (but still praying for little ones growing inside of me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment