Sunday 1 August 2010

THE BEST $20 Ever Spent!

So I mentioned before that we bought a used jumperoo off of craigslist, and I do believe it's the best baby item we've bought so far! (well, until I bought my Manduca last week ~ perhaps it's a draw...)

In the beginning the Pumpkin Head (PH) didn't know what to do. He didn't have the leg strength to stand on his own yet, and wasn't very coordinated. He wasn't quite sure what to do, and often just stood there and chewed on the red fabric of the seat area while somehow managing to get both his arms caught inside...

I tried to make it more interesting so I added a mirror to the one post, and often found him not jumping, but just standing staring into the mirror ~ and at times making faces at himself!!

This first video was taken July 1st:


After a while he finally got the hang of it...



Now he LOVES the jumperoo and could stay in there for quite a while! It's actually developing his muscles faster than I could ever imagine! what's better, that there's a toy that keeps him occupied so I can do chores and such,


Happy little boy...


Or diabolical genius!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment